Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Monday, August 31, 2009

→ the skul pintu OPEN big big

today is MALAYSIA birthday
Hari Kemerdakaan

MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA!

this year very sunyi....
rite?

nobody want to celebrate?


i busy whole week~
i went back to my hometown-Segamat
from tuesday until friday
then saturday and sunday
i went to A-famosa

dint get enough rest

so
oso dint hav any freetime to do my homework
my homework still macam gunung~
is ok...
juz nid more effort~


i was sick
i use my mouth to breath
makan oso tasteless
last night
my room was rotate~
like move on its orbit
really very pening~

then feel tired
dunno why

Panda said me lying
bcoz i still online
sick oli mah~
not blind~
stil can online~
haha....

nobody care me.

but i sudah biasa

tomorow
our skul will buka pintu
skul pintu open big big

next time
we dun plan how to boom the skul
juz buy many many lock
and lock the pintu
our teacher dun hav the key
then student cannot masuk

wahahahaha~

adui~
ki siao~

nvm
take it easy

tomorow
im not LAI CHUI SHARN

I AM NEW LAI CHUI SHARN

I dunwan be a lazy worm
dunwan sleep at class
I should study hard

study until very gin jiong

uncle aunty~
cheer up~~~

we should be a gooooooood student

sleep early wake up early


Good Night.

4 comments:

CaRmEn said...

gambateh~
let's b a good student wif good results~

SHARN said...

haha~
if euu sure no problem lah~
me susah sikit~

nanonononono5 said...

zzz... still same~ XD

SHARN said...

same?
wat same?

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com