Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

→ watching movie until crazy

dis few days i asyik watching movie
《花样男子》
only watching dis movie
apa pun tak mau buat
no facebook,no blogger,no friendster,no homework...


haha

after watch dis movie

my mood will become very good~
start from smil
e until laughing laughing laughing

金贤重 and 金范 very handsome
like a prince

i love them so much
if they are my boyfriend
my brother
walao
i cant imagine

today i wear a mask at skul
haha
they think i was sick

no i just mencegah AH1N1
my skul had 3 student kena ald



yesterday and today
i dunno i spend how much of time on sleeping at class
juz sleep sleep sleep....

last saturday i went out vif my bestie
eewaka,egg,panda,kmaey,jc,ejyn ang sue teng
we sing k,watched movie,yam cha
it has been a long time we din went out together ald
i mean me,egg,kmaey,panda,eewaka
upload some photo on last saturday...




























.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com