Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Friday, August 14, 2009

→ im very excited~so gin jiong~

now
i juz left 2 hours
eewaka wil cum to my house and fetch me and panda

3 of us wil go to HOITONG with egg and kmaey oso
eat steamboat

after steamboat
we will go to yam cha with ben and yaw

then me,eewaka,egg,panda will sleep at egg house

then saturday morning~
we will go to serdang ktm in the early morning

yup
is 30 hours famine at NEW ERA


but now
i stil sit infront laptop

haven zap anything
haven bath

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~

so gin jiong !!!!


dunno why i feel gin jiong
my ginjiong start from yesterday

haha
i will bring a mask to egg house

actually
i want to bring a luggage
but egg said
she will cal me sohai

=='

today i wanna eat many many many many

i want to achieve my new record
see how many did i eat

haha

kmaey and panda wanan fight with me

is ok

i sure win
haha


bye bye...

i should prepare now

so excited
!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com