Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Saturday, September 05, 2009

→ Yeah~

look at the tittle

ya ya ya

i become a AJK of Pengawas Sukan

im very surprised

before this
me and Jessie juz cincai said that we want to be a AJK

i dun think i can lah
but
it becomes truth

the ahli also vote for me
especially one person~
haha

if not
i memang malu lor~~~

I am Juruaudit

Most of our gang become a AJK
Jessie,Yleng,Mei Khee,Wei Lin and me

yea~

then
Kmaey's sister fetch us went to Mines
me,egg,kmaey and panda

we juz order 4 set of spicy chicken burger at MCDonald
and sit at there for about 3 hours
chit chat like a aunty gang

eating
talking
laughing

then they say dis sunday want to come my house
erm~~~


i should let them come?




5 comments:

nanonononono5 said...

especially one person ? O.O

SHARN said...

haha~dunwan tell euu~

nanonononono5 said...

--" who o who o~

Anonymous said...

恭喜你:)become AJK pengawas ^^
加油^^

SHARN said...

wu:haha~a person who i imagine oli~
aemy:haha~thx babe~

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com