Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

→ my mind was changed bcum dirty

dunno wat the fucking hell is going on!!!
hav a bad mood on today~
i hate everything!



why euu want to scold me like tat?

tat is not my fault~~~
shit!

i hav to do my own work oso~
ya~
i give euu see my behsong face~
bcoz i dun like euu want to ask many question~
euu make me hav more troubles~

euu said im selfish?

so???
i cant hav a bad mood?
i must keep smile everyday?
i should be a gud gurl everyday?


i dunwan~


PLS~~~
i cant control my emotions~
i juz keep quite and go away when euu scold me~
wat can i do?

i never talk back and i wont do tat in the future time oso...
juz let euu speak ur own~






today after skul
when i reached home
i saw a letter post by skul
is surat amaran...



since i study in SK
i never received surat amaran~
dis is first time i received


my class teacher
a crazy woman~
she had said something brainless before
she said:不要跟我说你不知道,你只可以说你不明白~
i foget ald~but almost the same sentence~
wat is the difference between dunno and dun understand???



she always send surat amaran for us~
i think more than half of my classmate will receive~


last year...
i absenced more than 10 days
but my class teacher juz ask me to write a letter~
and now~
from January until August
i juz absenced 11 days~

i dun think so tat is serious...

for me.

im ald be a gud student.
the rubbish surat
i dun care~



today Jessie said tat if time will stop a while
everyone stop doing their own work and do not hav any sensation
she wanna slap someone


ya
i want to do tat oso
im very excited to do tat~ 


now i can understand why hav vandalism
im not agree thier behavior
but tat is a gud way to relieve stress~
euu dont think so?


i hav a feel wanna destroy everything oso~
i wan to try~


but i noe i cant do it...
i will ditangkap pergi balai polis nanti~


and
i hav an idea tat is no gud

something abnormality...



i had seen a video
a guy pull the gurls bra at anyway
bfore dis i think dis guy should go to die
but now~
i can understand his action
i hav same feel with him
mayb do like tat will be more happy~

i wan to do like tat oso~

but not pull everyone punya lah
juz somebody i dunlike


wat happen to me?
i macam hav same feel with them~
do like tat is so cigek~




but actually
i juz can imagine
i wont do like tat
and i cant do like tat

im juz a gurl
i cant do anything...


i really dunno wat happen to me
nid to see counsellor?
dis is a kind of sickness?




iiiiak~~~


i dunno
dunno
dunno
dunno


i hav a psycosis?
why my behavior bcum weird and my mind bcum dirty?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com