Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Saturday, September 19, 2009

→ FONG FEIII GEIIII

Firstly,I want to say sorry for my dear frens.
EGG,JC,BEN,JYN.
I will fong fei gei on saturday and sunday.

SORRY.

I cant dating with EGG and JC tomorrow.
I noe I noe~
I had promised tat dis saturday sure will go gek,
but my parents suddenly decide go back to my hometown.

We delay to Tuesday can?
We still watch 2 movies,
OK???

I belanja lah~~~


Then dis Sunday,
I will absent oso.

JC teacher,
euu teach EGG,BEN and JYN lah.

I will cum back on Monday I think.



Today KMAEY and EGG cum to my house in the early morning.
We accompany KMAEY go to somewhere.
We waiting for JAZ........
start from 10 am until 2pm.
dis guy~~~
I really dunno how to describe him,
He sleep until 2pm.

OMG~

Then tell us his frens fong feiiii geiiii,
but he fong us aeroplane oso~

aduiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~~~~~~

so we juz chating macam 'xilai'
non-stop chating

but Ifeel sleepy....
bcoz I tidur at 2am and wake up on 8am
then rush to sweep the floor.
I am a gud daughter,
help my mum do housework ^^





I hav a lot of plan,
so I think dis few months I will very busy,
but I dun hav any plan about do revision,
exam come soon...
I should start to prepare it...

I love my BUSY LIFE,
better than do nothing everyday.

My class trip about Pulau Pangkor tat 1,
I dunno will success or not.
But ME,JC and WEILIN very san fu to search all the information.
Until now,
NO any classmate of 4 Daisi 3 send me a msg or comment.

I worry about mayb some ppl cannot take care of theirself,
if accident happen,
I dunno who can handle it...

erm....
dun think about tat first,
I juz want to faster confirm all the things about trip.


arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
moody................

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com