Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Sunday, October 04, 2009

→ Happy Mooncake Festival

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL
happy happy~~~
everybody very enjoy rite?



for me
juz stay at home
frens dunwan cum my house oso
all hav activities theirselves

juz now play with sister
macam sopoh
they cook daun pandan~
macam yes punya~
 













then gantung 'dang long' ~~~
main api


yesterday Weilin's house had a BBQ
i foong feeii geiiii again
i realy feel sorry for them


i cant go
my mum very dulan nid to fetch me to serdang~
i dunhav wings
not an angel

cant fly cant go


so whole night online facebook
i was drawing there

haha~~~
i like dis application
from upside to downside
i send for JC,BEN,EGG,YIE HANG,SOON and YAW










































then dis is YIE HANG and EGG send for me one
YIE HANG realy hav bakat of drawing
i like dis






























haha
i upload some photo when duty with JC and EGG

EGG punya pose very man~XD

 

JC very hardworking~
actually i was doing my add math oso
but i non stop talking
haha

 

EGG and my hands 

  

dis is JC  balut mia~
simple but nice~

 

erm
tats all
nothing else can write...


oh ya~
i wanna cut my hair~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com