Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Monday, October 12, 2009

→ i sudah tak boleh tahan lagi~

aaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh~
deng!

how to describe my feeling now?
i dun hav suitable word to describe
i cant keep calm

ganjiong ?  YUP
stress?         YUP
excited?     YUP

i seems like a SOHAI?   YAYAYA!

wtf~
exam start on dis wednesday until november


i juz wanna faster finish the exam
dis time i really serious
i dunwan get the bad result
i wanna take the BEST result

study in pure science class really make me crazy
i sudah tak normal
i macam gila
i cant afford dis kind of stress

since head of the year
im ald cant afford
whatever wat subjek

go to skul like going to hell
i hate study
i feel bored
bcoz wat im studying such like rubbish
im not interest for those subjek

but i cant give up
i hav my dreams
i wanna achieve all my dreams bcum true

sooooooooooo???

i do my revision whole day
i listen to the radio







listen some nice song when do revision is my habit


non-stop doing revision
until feel dizzzzzzzy


i admit tat im hardworking...
but does it helpful?


although i doing my revision until hemhem tiao~
but i stil worry about isit im wasting my time to do revision?
i hav to put all the things into my mind

BIOLOGY~PHYSIC~CHEMISTRY~SEJARAH~NILAI MURNI~名句精华~

oh my god!


can i remember those things?


my brain bcums bigger and bigger
is enuf pls
my head is ald the BIGGEST !!!



last year hav to sit for PMR
but i feel relax
and stil went to work before exam


now juz form 4
not SPM
where my stress cum from?
i think i affected by JC
when i think about JC
i will feel nervous...


I DUNWAN BCUM SUPER DAISY PATTERN 



main main main
i wanna wet after exam
tell me where euu will go after exam
give me some suggestion
i tak boleh tahan lagi

exam finish we terus go
watch movie?
sing K?
yam cha?
high tea?

which one eu choose?
bodoh~~~
choose apa lagi~
terus pergi buat~
chosing is juz wasting our golden time~

my dear tak boleh tahan lagi
all of them becum blunt
juz now i sms with them
and they really macam sohai

these are the msg they wrote:



××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
EGG: 死人头发
         我的脸很像月亮    黑黑的月亮
         隆了的ROTI CANAI

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
KMAEY: 电话一直重复唱歌咯~
               唱不完~~
               “你伤害~你伤害~你伤害了我~~”
EGG: 嘉美的电话一直骂她
         “你傻嗨~你傻嗨~”
[kmaey's hp wil siging?is horrible~~~oh no!]

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

EEWAKA: i yesterday very sohai

                 saya cakap sendiri sohai
                 saya cakap aku longang keluar punya

                 lu cakap
                 sohai tak sohai

                 hari ini lagi sohai
                 pukul 10 sudah mau tidur
                 tapi cakap dgn kamu semua sohai sini

                 lagi sohai

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

CHEALSEA: 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
[she suddenly haha macam idiot]

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

TIKUS oso very sohai
he hav stress of PMR
he ask me something takda otak

一辆巴士里有七个人
每个人有七个书包
每个书包有七只大猫
每一只大猫带着七只小猫
这辆巴士上有多少只脚?



hav euu read my blog properly?
euu see tat rite?
tat was a sad case...

my frens all macam orang gila
they keep talking even though no one can understand them

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ~~~

but i oso like tat~

i hav a feel wanna shout in anytime
arrrrhh arhhh yiiiiiiiiiiii yiiiiiii oooohhhhhh
 
keep say oh no,oh my god,oh shit!
i  cakap many dirty word but i macam biasa~
especially when talking with my dear fren

no no no~
i tak boleh tunggu lagi
faster finish the exam
countdown
countdown
i wanna say bye bye to my skul !!!




2 comments:

beiibii93 said...

wat's up with eu???

after see ur blog o~

i oso feel i will be gila soon!!!

SHARN said...

haha~
my blog hav effect~
nothing lah~
juz very gan jiong~
wanna shout!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com