Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Sunday, October 25, 2009

→ TireD

I feel tired...

Have the insomnia nights this few days,
I can't sleep well...

I worry about exam...
I have do my revision to get ready for my exam,
But...
I can't remember anything even though I already done my revision.

MY BRAIN~
I dunno how small is it...
All things i studied will fly awayyy~~~
I forgot everything...

What does it means?
Means
I just do something useless on this few weeks...


I think I should give up...
Is too hard for me,
I dunwan continue...

Feel disappointed...
I cannot afford it...

I will become crazy...

shit!
shit shit shit shit shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im Tired.

I will finish my exam after

10 days

2 comments:

Xiang Zhi Tan said...

Aloh~ think like that only la...
when the paper return u will find out other people
forget MORE ~ so be happy

SHARN said...

haha~
study very tired euu noe~
macam nak mati~~~

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com