Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Saturday, October 17, 2009

→ Thx My Frens

today i went out with my frens
i watched 2 movies

the first 1 is
SORORITY ROW




 
 

i juz saw many gal wear sikit sikit saja in dis movie

then walk here walk there
guys sure like dis movie~


yee yong helped me to buy the tickets
is 18PL one
i scare then ask him bought for me
he watched dis movie too


me and chealsea  scream in the cinema
OMG~

my heartbeat very fast
is very very cigek
they die~
one by one~
seems like final destination
haha


chealsea clasped me tightly
she was molest me
haha
always ''chao shui''


then meet elzen
went to jusco together
i really felt sorry
bcoz JC called me many times but i dint answer
she went to my house and wanna fetch me and chealsea


she keep said i ta bertanggungjawab
oh~
chealsea dint tell them properly lor
not my fault lah
= =


then we watched second movie
CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEETBALL

 
 

wow
is impossible
really hav a lot of foods and junk foods
ice cream~sweets~cheese~burger~spaghetti~beef~
and the size of food is bcum bigger and bigger
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL size
sometime very gao xiu~
haha


after tat
meet eewaka
she just chat with us a while
then soyonara


i takda mood
i suddenly cried
not cried
juz the tears drop without control
but not many
juz 7 or 8 drops i think
haha
dunno why
felt someone abandon me
then feel sakit hati
but i dunno who is tat
juz gota feeling

erm...

today
i wanna say thank you for my dear frens

egg
jcssie
chealsea
ejyn
elzen
eewaka

they accompany me~~~
thank you so much

thx for egg,jc,ejyn
bcoz they dint go for tuisyen

thx for chealsea
bcoz she accompany me whole day

thx for elzen
bcoz i forgot to bring my A4 paper at gasoline
he helped to take it

thx for eewaka
bcoz she meet us a while

bye bye...


2 comments:

beiibii93 said...

is tat movie good?

SHARN said...

yup~dis 2 movies really nice~

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com