Search This Blog

●VISITOR●

●FOLLOWERS●

●BIBU BIBU●

Sunday, August 28, 2011

→ starting Semester 2

wuhuuu~
Im going to sem 2!


good news is now only got 6 semester to go
bad news is I realized that sem 2 is so tough for me T.T


I have to be the waitress in dining room every week
and...I don't like FnB...serve customer is really not that easy
the most challenging is carry 3 BIGGGGGGGG plate in the same time...omg !
im freaking worry that I will break all the plates BINGLINGPANGLANG~~~~
I can't imagine this thing will happened! my wallet will dry up T.T


every week have 2 practical class which is in the kitchen and dining room
then after the practical class my legs gonna cacat ald = =
the practical class really can make me lose a lot of weight because standing for at least 6 hours ><


the day before open school
have a briefing and learn to use the new POS system 


wasting paper...


having lunch at Iciban Ramee =)
the girl beside me is little JiaEr







GOOD LUCK :D

2 comments:

Carmen Chen said...

ga yao Sharn =D

SHARN said...

you too =)

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com